Sunday, November 12, 2006

Casting shadows...

I'm not casting any shadows...
I can feel my limbs disolving.
Like some dust bunny floating into the wind and being ripped apart by its fangs.
I can hardly imagine doing anything else than working at the moment, and being faced with something that's more or less a writer's blockade, I start questioning my life and the Where-I-want-to-gets...I feel lost in this big enssemble called life.
I miss my friends and I'm afraid of becoming a stone adult. Of living up to routine and loosing the part of me which is composed of dreams and hopes. Or rather said supressing it and recovering it when it will be already to late to change somehing.
I fear the moment in which I might realize that time has passed and that I've done nothing concludent to live up to my inner Me. I fear that I'll loose the way that my heart so dearly desires and that I might fade out...
I don't wan't to be eaten.I'd rather want to choke on life and try it out myself.
Explore and move with my own hands.
I feel utterly helpless...helpless in front of time, obligations, daily chores and society...
No Future....
That's what he said. And I guess I understand it every day a bit more. It's not something that is there from the begining, it evoluates and penetrates us.making us unable to move.
We simply die from within....
Like a candle burning down to it's torch.
I'm really scared...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a pleasure looking through this piece of writing. I really feel their should bbe
a private touch to tthe subject matter backed up by expertise.
Ialso take pleasure in creating weblogs a great deal and have commenced my personl not aas well
extesnded ago. As an insurance policy broker, it is a excellent way to link with new customers!
Properly Thanks a lot for putting up this information up.

My web blog ... Business Insurance Quotes

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home