Saturday, November 11, 2006

Raddish and lemons.

*laughs herself sick*

I'm fucked up.
I'm a mess.
Considering the fact that I'm horny as hell and just flirted with one of my collegues...
Chatting...
How cliché.
But it was fun.
And it distracted me of my initial thoughts. I feel better now. AT least when I'm sitting in front of the Pc and being absolutely uncreative or anything.
Dried out well.
I have to write three scripts for this week.
In theory.
To write a critic to Almodovar's Volver and fisnish a story board.
And I'll have to rewrite some things on old stuff...
I really don't know when to do it or what to do...
And there is this thing keeping me up from being coherent and productive...
If she dumps me ...If she really considers doing that ...I'll loose...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home