Thursday, January 25, 2007

boku wa shinde iru...

ich habe das gefühl, dass ich zu staub zerfalle...
Cordless...
Spineless.
I want to cough blood.
I want to rip that shadow out that starts eating at my guts.
Disolving them.
Can't I fuck it mommy? fuck it and punish it?
MAKE me feel the whle impact of what pain used to be?
Can't I fall down from the 20th floor again? Splinter my knees into bits?
Light..Fire...I need to breath.
The chained hands and legs of the sky...why do they keep obsessing me?

Why doesn't she talk to me anymore,why is she cold? she behaves lieka stranger.
Don't you remember the fox? the night we thought the world would end? we didn't mind....because we had us.
And the sky kept sending all kind of strange lights and sounds and our cigarettes softly whispered into the night...
I think I will smoke now,allthiugh my throat hurts like hell.
kore no itami wa anata no itami desu...
This pain is your pain.
Anata e...
for you...
itoshii...
beloved.
If this is what you intend to do i willingly press my breast into the balde you offer!!!!!!
Just stab it through for fucking christ sake!!!
Slaughter me! FUCK YOU!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home